Say It

The Secret talks about it. The Bible. The Donald.

Set your sights on something and speak it into existence.

Do you want a great portfolio? Say it then do it.
Do you want a job? Say it then do it.

I moved to NYC in May but my bags were packed since January. I didn't know how or when, but I said I was going to move to New York.

And I did.

Don't go around being a hopeless optimist -- but believe in yourself and what you can do, and just do it. (Shout outs Nike)

I came across an old email from portfolio school. I was thanking a fellow copywriter, Brian Chin, after working on a project. I don't remember if we even had an art director or not, but I remember when we first got teamed up Brian said "We're going to rock this assignment."

 And we did.

Start speaking greatness into your life and your portfolio.

Do or do not. There is no try. (Shout outs Yoda).