Read This: How to Put Your Book Together and Get a Job in Advertising

Another book to add to your Must Read list: How To Put Your Book Together and Get A Job In Advertising

I love you all, but realistically, there's only so much I know - and so much I can do/say. That's why I'm always posting books, articles and guest posts and such to make up for what I lack.

This book is great no matter what level you're at. If you're just starting out, it'll help guide you as you start gathering the skills, knowledge and work you need to get your book together. If you're about to graduate, it'll help you refine your book and interview and job search tips.

You need all the help you can get right now. So seek out every resource and soak up as much as you can. Don't say I nobody ever told you...

Get it on Amazon now

It's almost Christmahanakwanza and/or your birthday is coming up. Add these to your wish list:
Breaking In Book 
The Copy Book