The Truth is I'm Great

Finding that sweet spot of talking yourself up enough to not be boasting is quite a
challenge.

You don't want to undersell yourself, you don't want to oversell yourself and you definitely don't want to turn anyone off.

It's a delicate balance and one that will serve you well throughout your career.

Here are a few tips from previous posts:



Tips On Talking About Yourself
"Bragging is a part of the business. Well, as long as you do it right. (No one likes an asshole, remember)..." Read it all here. 

Are You A Big Deal: 
"Choose your words wisely. The way that you describe and sell yourself may be working against you...." Read more here.

Why Should Someone Hire You?:
"If you stuttered on your response, go sit on a bench. I'm forever asking questions on here, let's take a moment and look them all together...." Read the rest here. 

How To Show Off Without Looking Like A Show Off 
"She said: "I make the best lasagne!" I thought: "It's probably not that great." I'd never tasted her lasagne. And I didn't want to. And I definitely didn't believe it was "the best." Read full post here