19 Points about Inspiration

When was the last time you were really inspired? When you heard, read or saw something that made your insides tingle?

Never forget that feeling. Never stop seeking that feeling.

That is what will keep you creative. And being creative will keep you happy.

Whenever people ask me how I'm doing, no matter how great things are, I always end with "... but I wish I were writing more."

Writing makes me happy.

And why am I not writing more?

Too busy. Too tired. Too stressed.  Not trying hard enough.

Some big burst of inspiration isn't going to come from the sky and suddenly bestow upon me multitudes of poems and short stories.

I need to take my own advice. I need to hunt inspiration.

I'm going to write a poem today. No matter what. I'm going to make it happen.

Check out this infographic with 7 facts about inspiration, 5 benefits of inspiration and 7 ways to be inspired.

Create something today.

Happy Inspiration Hunting!