Become a Type Snob

All art directors and designers need to know how to work with type. I would repeat it or put it in bold for emphasis but I want you just to take my word on this one.

Knowing what to pick, how to use it and how to lay it out will make you an incredible asset in any agency.

Start becoming a type snob today.

There are a million and seven sites that feature and celebrate great type. Here are a few that I like.


Typography Inspiration & Information

Type Flirt, a collection of typography with flirty sayings.




               _______________________________________________________________





Typography Served, a gallery of curated work from creatives on Behance.









               _______________________________________________________________




I Love Typography a showcase of great typography, typefaces and type treatments.